What happens when Jewish people discover their Messiah, Yeshua (Jesus) of Nazareth?
What happens when Christian people discover the Jewishness of the Gospel and want to learn more?
You have all the ingredients for a New Testament Messianic Jewish congregation, just like the ones that formed across the Roman world after the day of Pentecost. You have Jews and Gentiles exploring the fulfillment of Torah in a Jewish lifestyle that acknowledges Jesus Christ.
Let me introduce such a fellowship of people to you:
We are called B’nai Chayim, which means Children of Life in Hebrew.
We want to continue to explore our commitment to a Messianic Jewish expression of the Gospel, and continue to show our support for Israel and for our local Jewish community.
It is truly a good thing to walk with the L-rd, the true King of Israel, and King of the Nations. May He bless you as you walk in the Gospel, which is the power of G-d to the salvation of everyone who believes, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile (Rom. 1:16).
To learn more about us, please download our
We meet at: 8420 145 Street NW Edmonton
(St. Timothy’s Anglican Church)
Here are some brochures you may find helpful.
Many more are available at services or upon request!
- A Gentile’s Guide to the Messianic Movement
- What is The Messianic Movement?
- Peter’s Nightmare
- Talmudic Sugya – Tradition and Meaning
- Who is a Jew, One Perspective
- Notes on Prophecy
- What the Bible Teaches About Kosher
- A Messianic Celebration of the Festivals of the L-rd
- Baptism (Tevila, Immersion) in A Messianic Jewish Context
- Know Your Enemy: Satan, His Origin, Activity and His Downfall